To facilitate the transfer in or out of the standing frame or to optimize the comfort of the user, the angle can be adjusted on this device.
When making any changes to the angle, be sure to:
- Lock all the wheels before.
- Hold the device in place firmly, with one hand on the pivot handle while activating the cylinder
- activation lever with the other hand.
- Verify that no part of the user’s body or that of the caregiver can be wedged or touched during the
- angle-change procedure.
- Check that all Velcro straps and other fasteners are in place and properly adjusted.
- Make sure the standing frame is at a proper distance away from any surrounding